SmarterQueue is a new entrant in the market with a launching date in early 2017.
Platform Coverage: The management tool is planned to cover Facebook, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, Chrome Extension, iOS App, and Android App.
Features: Expected features to with the tool are Team functionality, content discovery, analytics, posting video, bulk image upload, repeating/recycling posts, posting schedule categories, and calculating optimal schedule.
Pricing: Price is yet to be announced.
Smart Queue is perfect if you want more than just basic scheduling capabilities and are seeking to recycle evergreen content.
Hootsuite gives users the ability to manage all their social networks on one customizable dashboard that lets them see several feeds at the same time.
- Free Plan; users on this plan can neither add a member nor do bulk scheduling. They can only connect up to three social profiles with access to some pro features.
- Pro Version – $8.99/month.
- A dashboard with multi-columned streams which make it easy to monitor several metrics at once
- Apps for connecting with other social media networks.
- Mobile apps and browser add-on to easily share content from the web.
Buffer supports most social networks with an intuitive UI for both web and mobile. Buffer gets expensive above ten profiles.
Platforms: Facebook, Google+, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, Chrome Extension, iOS App, and Android App.
- Free Plan
- Awesome Plan – $10/month.
- Business Plan – $99/month.
- Buffer lets you track retweets, mentions, likes, and comments on your various social media posts.
- It also integrates with bit.ly for URL shortening which makes it easy to track the analytics outside of Buffer.
- Easy and simple interface
- Advanced scheduling
- Buffer is perfect if you require a platform you and your team can grow with as your needs become more sophisticated.
Sprout Social is an all in one social media management tool that lets you schedule, publish, analyze, and engage with your audience.
- Deluxe plan for $59/user/month;
- Premium Plan for $99/user/month;
- Team Plan for $500/three users/month.
- Intuitive and gorgeous interface
- Excellent customer support
- Smart Inbox
- Social CRM
CoSchedule is a premium editorial calendar that allows you to schedule blog posts, social media, team tasks, and more all from inside your WordPress dashboard. It is intended for Freelancers, Large Enterprises, Mid-Size Business, Small Business.
- Free Trial: Available
- Solo-Standard: $15/month
- Solo Marketing: $30/month
- Team Marketing: $60/month
- Team Marketing Pro: $300/month
- Multi-Calendar (for agencies): $1600/month
Key Features of CoSchedule
- Create blog & social media content at the same time
- Customizable social media sharing schedule
- Sync with WordPress and Google calendar
- WordPress plugin
- Task templates
- Drag and drop interface
- Bitly link shortening
- Security & access logs
- Full-time customer support service
- With CoSchedule you can create your social media and blog content at the same time, with one drag and drop editorial calendar.
Meet Edger is a social network management tool designed for freelancers and small businesses with limited social accounts. It is not for complex social media management or medium and large businesses. In Edgar, you will spend a lot of time upfront building your content library.
- Free trial
- Starter Plan – $49/month
- Premium Plan – $99/month
- Its queue automatically fills itself using updates from your library.
- With Edgar you can never miss a timeslot because it reuses older ones so they can be seen by new people.
- Edgar saves, schedules, and sorts your updates according to type, so you can always post the right content at the right time.
Platforms: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook Pages
This management tool works just right if you are a small business owner and want spread different aspects of your business or an entertainer who wants to stay active with social media networks. It is also helps if you own a medium or large business and you seek a good relationship with your clients.
Mass Planner cost $9.95/month
Benefits of Mass Planner:
Mass Planner is the cheapest social media management tools, yet it has most valuable service available.
- Quickly post to all of your social media accounts from one place
- All the posts for future publishing can be automated and scheduled.
- Share your posts on Facebook Groups automatically.
- Easily follow people in your niche
- Outstanding customer service
- Huge array of Video Tutorials
- Easy Status Summary of Ongoing Campaigns
- Base price remains the same – adding modules is a one-time fee.